Virtual Reality

Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is my vision. I know that there are probably less than 3 people who read this blog. However, I am not going to post pictures of clothes. I love clothes, I really do, I spend crazy money on clothes. Posting pictures of clothes nonetheless, is crossing the line, because it means all the reactions I will receive will be about dresses and trousers and shoes and how hot or not they are. And I already know how hot or not they are, I bloody posted them. Do you see what I mean here? I understand I'm a bit chaotic.
The point that I'm trying to make is, that I like receiving reactions on non-superficial blogs. I'm an online diary. And if that means no one is actually going to read my blog, because they don't like letters and they do like pictures, so be it.

By the way, sitting outside all day spices up my brain flow and creates stories and ideas. I should do this more often.

Love

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will read your blog with or without pictures because I would like to get to know you a little better. So please keep posting stories, opinions etc.

Love,

Mien

9:02 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

Out of all the blogs that can be found on EGF, I think yours is one of the best. I check it regularly. I was actually happy to notice that you posted something, after not writing for quite a while.
Why? Because you actually post messages that I can read and that are interesting, instead of just boosting your ego by posting pictures of you in fashionable clothes and waiting for comments.

So yes, please sit outside more often! ;)

I think I am looking a bit stalkerish right now, I'm sorry for that. But I really do like your blog because it is quite the relief to see a blog that is not as annoyingly superficial as most of the blogs out there.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous isabel.vanstaveren.org said...

Je schrijft leuk! En eigenlijk heb je wel gelijk, haha...

8:36 AM  
Blogger Imme said...

Wow everyone, thank you :D

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home