Virtual Reality

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I remember that I always wanted to write fun blogs.
Thing is, I seem to have this block in my head that prevents me from writing anything other than meanless chitchat. I used to write all about my day and how ever little fun that sounds, it actually was fun because later on I could recall what I did 3 years ago and how I felt and I sometimes giggled about things I found funny 3 years ago, because I still find them funny.

Ever since I went to university to study English and had to write short, stupid essays in MLA style (meaning: you cannot write anything you want to write, it's all in this kind of opinionless code) my writing brain has frozen. I want to write 'however' in every sentence now and I forgot about cute adverbs and adjectives BUT here's the deal: this blog is going to be practise.

So, how unidentifyingly lame my first posts will be, I don't know. This is going to be my scratch paper and I hope soon, very soon, this blog will be alive again and full of posts about guacemole and dolphins and libraries.

Peace out
I still
Love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home