Virtual Reality

Monday, January 23, 2012

I think it's sad that when people really try to make something work, other people don't see it. This sounds vague but I can't explain the whole deal. Let's just give someone a chance, okay?

It's study week and I don't feel like it, I usually don't mind studying but today I can't concentrate and all I think about is food and how-many-days-do-I-have-left-till-exam1?

So my first exam is Wednesday night, then I'll have an oral exam (eeek) on Thursday and I'll walk a show this Friday. Then Weekend. Monday will be my last exam-day and then we'll have a break and I will go on safari. In a zoo, that is. Ha.

love

1 Comments:

Blogger linchunxia said...

The fact that utterly an excellent web log,them all worth will manage it again , many thanks these bloger£¬I assume you'll unique around LV Snapback Hats
MLB Snapback Hats. here you are at your web page : http://www.wholesalehatsandcaps.com.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home