Virtual Reality

Sunday, March 11, 2012

ah, here was perfect Sunday. It was actually sunny and I decided to finally go running outside, because it was sunny and then only realised when already running that I don't like running in the sun. My head gets red and really hot.
Anyway, I ran! Which is an accomplishment.

Hi. I am looking for master/graduate programmes abroad and it is scary, yet so exciting! I really, really want to do this, I've always wanted to go abroad but I never quite made it (sad). And I can only blame myself for being too attached to my surroundings, friends, family, boyfriend. I wonder if I would survive abroad and that is just why I want to do it, test myself. Furthermore, of course, there's writing. There has always been writing. I just.. I can be emotional about writing: mad, crazy, smiling, grinning, dancing around, shivers everywhere, a bouncing stomach. It is creating life, on paper, but mostly in my head and I don't know what else I should do.

It's not even that I see myself as that great a writer, I just want to, need to, succeed in it. Make it my own.

So please, any Creative Writing master's programme, accept me. Thank you.

Love

2 Comments:

Blogger linchunxia said...

That totally an excellent blog site,these folks worth is able to maintain the application , thanks for your time typically the bloger£¬I believe that you'll fascinating throughout Last Kings Snapback Hats
Levis Snapback Hats. thanks for visiting your website :http://www.wholesalehatsandcaps.com.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aliexpress, Online shopping, Shopping Online,Buy Snapback Hats Online Marketing, Automotive, Phones, Accessories, Computers, Electronics, Fashion, Beauty, Health, Home, Garden, Toys , Sports, Weddings, Events.Red Bull Snapback Hats

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home